Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
By accepting the Terms and Conditions on this website, the user hereby consents to the collection and processing of their data, authorizing it to be inserted and kept for as long as necessary, on an appropriate data base. Go IT is responsible for data processing. The personal data provided by the user is intended for marketing actions, such as those described in “Cookies Policy”.Pursuant to law n 67/98 of 26 October, users are guaranteed access to their data, and may request updates, correction or even to delete by sending a letter to this address or by e-mail address email@example.com
Go IT views the privacy of its customers and users very seriously, complying with the current European legislation in terms of personal data processing and privacy, adopting best practices to protect users’ data from possible unauthorized use or access. The data collected on the website is intended to:
- Customize the website according to users’ location/ language preferences, so that it is more convenient for users to browse this website;
- Respond to contact requests from users;
- Collect and analyze anonymous traffic data, via external statistics services that enable us to improve this website.
The data collected on the website is not provided by Go IT to external entities and the only purpose is to satisfy users’ requests, responding whenever a user gets in touch or communicating a product.
- Customization cookies – allows us to remember your preferences for your location/ language. Thus, on subsequent visits the user will not have to be always selecting these options, made in the first visit;
- Statistics Cookies – let us understand by collecting usage statistics, how users navigate our website and how we can improve its website experience and functionality.
We use Google Analytics, one of the most commonly used and reliable statistics services, to help us collect this information.
The information collected, such as visited pages, or time spent on the website, does not allow us to identify specific users since the visits are anonymous.
For any further question regarding privacy or cookies please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Pursuant to Law no. 144/2015, of September 8, we hereby inform that Go IT is a company affiliated to the Consumer Information and Arbitration Center of Porto with the following contacts:
Rua Damião de Góis, n. 31 LI 6
Tel: +351 225 508 349 / +351 225 029 791
In the event of a dispute, the consumer may appeal to this Dispute Resolution Entity.
More information here